Originally a U.S. makeup brand created by makeup artist and photographer Francois Nars, it was acquired by Shiseido in 2000. It is currently available in about 30 countries and regions.
Marketed in the prestige market segment centered on department stores, its products accentuate a unique and fashionable view of the world combined with artistic features and functionality for the trend-conscious.
Visit NARS’ Website
(this will take you away from Caroline South Associates)
- Dolce&Gabbana firstname.lastname@example.org 2017-03-14T17:00:41+00:00
- Narciso Rodriguez email@example.com 2017-03-28T16:32:35+00:00
- NARS firstname.lastname@example.org 2017-03-08T13:01:28+00:00
- Issey Miyake email@example.com 2017-03-06T13:22:54+00:00
- Zadig & Voltaire firstname.lastname@example.org 2017-03-14T10:07:22+00:00
- Elie Saab email@example.com 2017-03-14T10:08:37+00:00
- Bare Minerals firstname.lastname@example.org 2017-03-06T13:23:42+00:00
- Shiseido email@example.com 2017-03-06T13:23:49+00:00